Small Steps, Big Idea
Small Steps, Big Idea funding provides $1,000 to $5,000 to selected applicants to develop concepts that meet VPSA criteria.
Submit your Small Steps, Big Idea application form to email@example.com.
Proposals are reviewed as they are received and funding is awarded on an ongoing basis. Decisions are made approximately six weeks following submission.
Examples of Funded Projects
- Understanding Healthcare Provider and Patient Experiences with Emergency Department Suboxone
- Ophthalmology COVID-19 Rapid Access Triage and Referral
- COVID-19 Pandemic Response: Documenting Lessons Learned from VCH Family and Community Practice
- Improving Sample Processing from the Operating Room
- Perioperative Women’s Networking Group
- Improving Delivery of Care in the ED for Patients with Substance Use Disorders
- My Hospital Footprint
- Lunch and learn to decrease Banfield-VGH ED transfers
- Emergency Department consultants liaison pilot project
- Coffee meet ups
- Virtual fracture liaison services in VGH ED
- VPSA Movie Night
For all questions and support regarding VPSA Engagement Projects funding, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.