Welcome to Your Medical Staff Association
The Vancouver Community of Care includes Vancouver General Hospital, UBC Hospital, and GF Strong Rehabilitation Centre, as well as community-based physicians with privileges at any of these sites. Together we are represented by our medical staff association called the VMDAS: the Vancouver Medical, Dental and Allied Staff Association. We are over 2,000 members strong including all our physicians, nurse practitioners, dentists and podiatrists.
The VMDAS executive works for you. We believe that nurturing an engaged workforce and fostering stronger relationships with Vancouver Coastal Health improves our work environment, our delivery of patient care, and the overall cost-effectiveness of our health care system.
Thank you for visiting our website; we welcome your feedback.
- Nominate an extraordinary resident for our appreciation event
- Highlights from the February senior leaders team meeting
- Learn the latest about the Surgical Patient Optimization Collaboration
- Curious about climate-conscious medication management? Read on!
- Check out plant-based recipes submitted by your colleagues
- HAMAC and VMAC explained
Small Steps, Big Idea
Apply for up to $5,000 in project funding.
Meet your fellow physicians and find out more about what we have to offer.
Catch up on the latest information from VMDAS.
We are here to help; contact us if the answer you need is not here.