VPSA Selection Committee
Reporting to the VPSA Board, the VPSA Selection Committee reviews expressions of interest, conducts a selection process, and recommends candidates for VPSA committees, task and working groups.
- VPSA Board representative (1-2) (may alternate among executive members)
- VCH representative* (1) (may alternate):
- Medical lead and/or other representative from the Senior Leadership Team
- VPSA Committee/Task Group Chair (1)
- From the committee or task group for which a selection process is being conducted
- VPSA Member-at-Large (1-2)
- Physicians with DEI training and/or experience preferred
*A VCH representative is only included as a committee member in cases where a selection process in question is for a joint VPSA-VCH Committee (e.g., VA/VC Physician Wellness Steering Committee).
Click here for this committee's terms of reference.