Medication Affordability Initiative
Links to Academic Articles
Here are some academic articles that have information about medication affordability otherwise known as cost-related nonadherence (CRNA). You can click on the link to read the articles.
- Addressing Cost-Related Nonadherence: Our Experiences Supporting Patients in a Tertiary Healthcare Organization by K. Manhas. http://dx.doi.org/10.25316/IR-15032
- Exploring the impact of financial barriers on secondary prevention of heart disease by Dhaliwal, K.K, King-Shier, K., Manns, B.J., Hemmelgarn, B.R., Stone, J.A., & Campbell, D.J. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5310053/ or doi: 10.1186/s12872-017-0495-4
- Fair PharmaCare for BC residents by Government of British Columbia https://doi.org/10.1186/s12872-017-0495-4
- The consequences of patient charges for prescription drugs in Canada: a crosssectional survey by Law, M., Cheng, L., Kolhatkar, A., Goldsmith, L., Morgan, S., Holbrook, A. & Dhalla, I. http://cmajopen.ca/content/6/1/E63.full
- Understanding the Gap: A Pan-Canadian Analysis of Prescription Drug Insurance Coverage by Sutherland, G., and T., Dinh. http://innovativemedicines.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/20170712-understanding-the-gap.pdf